IT CARD Centrum Technologii Płatniczych Spółka Akcyjna (hereinafter ITCARD) informs, that it use its best efforts to with regard to the protection of the privacy of those present, as well as potential Clients using the ITCARD website. It, therefore, provides general information on how ITCARD collects, processes and uses information on website users (www.itcard.pl). The administrator of personal data obtained through the website is IT CARD Centrum Technologii Płatniczych Spółka Akcyjna z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. Jutrzenki 139, 02-231 Warszawa, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. Data are obtained in order to respond to sent inquiries, consider complaints, as well as to offer its own services or products.
The processing of personal data shall comprise the following categories: contact details provided in connection with the request, conversation details, especially those recorded for security or evidence purposes. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary in order to contact you and give you an answer.
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request access to the content of your personal data, to rectify, erase or restrict the processing, to transfer it, to object to the processing, as well the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. Personal data shall be processed during the perThe recipients of personal data made available may be entities cooperating with the Administrator, in particular entities providing services for the Administrator, including IT, postal or courier services, other entities, if it is necessary for the implementation of purposes related to the Administrator's legitimate interest, including entities entrusted with the processing of personal data by way of an agreement.
In the case of consent for commercial communications to be made by electronic means, the Administrator may transmit commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002. on the provision of services by electronic means (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219), by electronic means, in particular by sending commercial communications to the e-mail address or mobile telephone number given. In addition, in the event of additional voluntary approval being granted pursuant to Article 172 of the Law of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications law (consolidated text of the Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907, as amended), the administrator will be able to use telephone terminal equipment and automated calling systems for direct marketing purposes. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the compatibility of the processing on the basis of the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- This website does not collect any information automatically, excepted for the information collected via cookies.
- Cookies are computer files with small amount of text data, stored on the website user's terminal device (computer, smartphone, etc), and designed to optimize the user's experience on the website. Cookies usually contain the website's name, a timestamp and a unique identification number.
- The legal entity responsible for placing and accessing this website's cookies on the user's device is IT Card Centrum Technologii Płatniczych Spółka Akcyjna.
- The cookies on this website are used for:
- collecting and analyzing statistical information about the website usage, in order to improve the website's content and structure;
- maintaining the user session on the website, in particular to eliminate the need for the user to log in separately on every page of the site.
- base cookies, necessary to access services available on the website, such as authentication cookies;
- security cookies used, for example, to control the authentication process;
- performance cookies, used to collect information about the usage of the site;
- functional cookies, used to store user settings and personalize the user interface, for example in terms of language, font size, visual aspect of the page, etc.